Did you know?
In 1891, the first graduating class of what was then Kenosha Central High School (first free high school west of the Alleghenies), founded the Alumni Association with the help of Mary D. Bradford, the teacher for whom the high school was eventually named.
An invitation to join
Membership is open to all who attended or graduated from Mary D. Bradford High School. Membership dues and the generous donations of alumni enable the Kenosha Bradford High School Alumni Association, Inc. (KBHSAA) to provide scholarships and carry on the traditions started by that first graduating class in 1891. KBHSAA is an IRS-recognized 501(c)(3) organization.
Please note that membership in this organization is non-transferable. Access to secure content on the KBHSAA website may be delayed for 24-36 hours, pending administrative review and verification.
Alumni Association Mission
1. To promote Bradford High School and its activities;
2. To give and facilitate scholarships to deserving Bradford seniors;
3. To recognize and honor distinguished Bradford alumni on their achievments;
4. To provide guidance to class reunion committees and financial assistance for all reunions, limited to once every 5 years. We will cover one-half of the postage for the first mailing or creation of a class year's website to a maximum of $100. For ease of use and extensive features, we recommend the following host server (the Alumni Association receives credit for referring any new site): http://www.classcreator.com/index.cfm/?M=M1159803.
5. To produce a bi-annual newsletter, now available online to paid alumnus.
We hope you will consider becoming a member. Please use the link below and save then print a copy of the membership form:
KBHSAA Board of Directors